Senior Agile Project Manager
The Senior Agile PM is responsible for developing and maintaining great relationships with clients, managing the successful delivery of multiple projects and advocating for Agile management and processes within Springload.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Make our clients feel great. Cultivate a positive, friendly, supportive and respectful working relationship with them. Help them and their business.
- Advocate for the use of Agile methodologies internally whenever possible to help shape the Springload client offering.
- Understand the client’s needs at a business level rather than just a project level. Look for other business development opportunities that bring genuine value to their business.
- Work with our internal team members to run regular account planning sessions, look for opportunities and then effectively communicate/pitch these to the client. This includes writing proposals, statements of work, creating cost estimates, timelines and reverse briefs where appropriate.
- Work closely and transparently with our clients and internal teams to achieve project outcomes as effectively as possible.
- Communicate lots and communicate well so that everyone is aligned and there are no surprises.
- Involve and empower our clients as if they are one of our staff, and make them comfortable with where the project is going and what the likely outcomes of any decisions will be.
- Report regularly on the status of work streams to clients, the Head of Client Service and the Head of Business Development. Maintain regular contact with the client always responding to their requests in a timely fashion.
- Perform post project reviews with the client and the Springload team in order to constantly identify areas of improvement.
- Attend management meetings and present ongoing work status reports.
- Any other tasks as required.
If you want to work with one of the best companies in New Zealand we will need this from you:
- An excellent understanding of Agile Project Management methodologies with experience in a wide variety of client spaces.
- A deep understanding and experience in digital project management
- Positive outlook, and positive bias.
- The ability to respond well to change, disruption, conflicts and multiple personality types. Resilience in an environment that is constantly moving and changing.
- The ability to step back from project work and look at the bigger picture for the client. To take into account their business needs and contribute to the most effective strategy.
- Management skills tested in a fast-paced environment.
- Competent at dealing with multiple stakeholders across multiple projects.
- A specific understanding of web technologies as it applies to websites and applications.
- Outstanding people management and organisational skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with clients, both in person and in writing.
- Ability to work well in a close team environment. Excellent project management approach and thinking with sound analytical and problem solving skills.
- Warmth and authenticity in any interactions, keeping people at the heart of what we do.
- Passionate about what you do and driven by a desire to be great.
- Always showing curiosity and desire to keep growing and learning.
- Commitment to working collaboratively with others in the team, creating a sense of unity and that everyone contributes to the decision making process.
Hot lunch on Wednesdays
Pretty much every Wednesday, the lovely Kelly cooks the team a divine lunch. It's a great chance to catch up and share a meal with your fellow Springloaders – and often some of our clients.
Annual team retreat
Each year you'll join us for Scrum: our annual team retreat. You'll contribute meaningfully to shaping the way Springload works, and participate in some outrageous fun. This may include barrelling down rapids on a raft, building catapults, or trying to float a car across a lake. Just to name a few.
Springload runs the Wagtail CMS meetup and the React Wellington meetup. Come along and learn about these great technologies. As a Springload employee, you'll probably be speaking.
We are also an Accredited Employer with New Zealand Immigration. If you don't have New Zealand residency we can help you with your work visa.