I want to work at Springload
We might not have a role that suits your skills right now, but that doesn't mean we don't want to hear from you. If you think we just couldn’t do without your talented and empathetic self, then you should probably get in touch.
What’s it like here?
- We've got great clients, and challenging projects from the Arts Festival to a bank.
- We're super friends, the atmosphere in the office rocks, and we love delicious beer from our friends at Regional.
- We like you to enjoy your work and we like it when you go home on time.
Springload promotes a workplace that celebrates diversity, creativity and talent. We made a formal commitment to ensuring fairness in our workplace when we joined the Equal Employment Opportunities Trust.
Springload is always on the look out for talented people across these roles:
- Front End Developers (especially React.js)
- UX Designers
- Back End Developers (especially Python)
- Test Engineers
- Digital Producers
- And many more!
Hot lunch on Wednesdays
Pretty much every Wednesday, the lovely Kelly cooks the team a divine lunch. It's a great chance to catch up and share a meal with your fellow Springloaders – and often some of our clients.
Annual team retreat
Each year you'll join us for Scrum: our annual team retreat. You'll contribute meaningfully to shaping the way Springload works, and participate in some outrageous fun. This may include barrelling down rapids on a raft, building catapults, or trying to float a car across a lake. Just to name a few.
Springload runs the Wagtail CMS meetup and the React Wellington meetup. Come along and learn about these great technologies. As a Springload employee, you'll probably be speaking.
A great developer stack
- Your choice of IDE and OS. We'll even get you a non-English keyboard if you're used to something else.
- Enjoy single-line deployments thanks to CircleCI, our favourite Continuous Integration tool.
- Work on great projects written in Python, Node and ReactJS.
- Collaborate through Slack, Trello and GitHub.
The best city in New Zealand (and some say, the world). Springload is based in Wellington, New Zealand.
We are also an Accredited Employer with New Zealand Immigration. If you don't have New Zealand residency we can help you with your work visa.