We’re looking for a Digital Marketer to deliver stellar, human-centred marketing across a variety of digital and print channels.
- You’ll use your expertise in digital marketing to deliver Springload’s marketing efforts across a variety of channels including website, social, newsletters.
- You’re a key member of Springload’s team, ensuring we deliver excellent work through communication, collaboration, and digital marketing expertise.
- You’ll be curious and passionate, show initiative, and a willingness to go the extra mile.
- Proven experience leading digital marketing on projects with a strong track record of success.
- Excellent ability to write for digital channels.
- Experience with Adwords, SEO and SEM.
- Experience defining audience targeting, messaging and budgets for campaigns, alongside project and budget management.
- Understanding of audience insights tools, including Google Analytics and Google Data Studio, including key website metrics.
- Understanding of cross-channel marketing including print and digital.
- Stakeholder management experience.
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Commitment to working collaboratively with others in the team, creating a sense of unity and enabling everyone to contribute to the decision-making process.
- Experience providing both highly analytical as well as highly creative ideas to projects.
- Strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
- Experience in a fast-paced and innovative environment, preferably an agency where you worked on multiple projects.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects concurrently and shift priorities as required to meet business requirements and deadlines.
- Warmth and authenticity in any interactions, keeping people at the heart of what we do.
- Passionate about what you do and driven by a desire to be great.
- Always showing curiosity and desire to keep growing and learning.
- 2-4 years experience in digital marketing, writing, or content design.
Bonus points for
- Storyboarding and scripting videos.
- Scripting podcasts.
- Working in print media including magazine advertising, billboards and newspapers.
- Graphic design experience.
- Fundraising experience.
Springload’s culture is like no other in Wellington. We work hard but the atmosphere in the office is collaborative and friendly. There’s always plenty of Flight Coffee brewing, and craft beer and healthy snacks in the fridge. We’re no sweatshop—we like Springloaders to enjoy their work but go home on time.
Springload promotes a workplace that celebrates diversity, creativity, and talent. Our talent come from all over the world and almost half of our 70+ staff are women. We’ve made a formal commitment to ensuring fairness in our workplace when we joined the Diversity Works (Previously the Equal Employment Opportunities Trust).
What we can offer
- A competitive salary.
- A Wellness package.
- Learning & growth — if you want to grow, we’ll give you the opportunities you’re looking for.
- A beautiful workplace with lots of break-out areas to fuel your soul.
- A team of highly talented teammates who strive to create world class experiences that make people's lives better.
- The best city in New Zealand (and some say, the world). Springload is based in Wellington, New Zealand.